Rooster is a beautiful, sleek and simple-to-use calendar for iPhone. It works seamlessly with Apple, Google, Outlook and Yahoo calendars and presents an easy Calendar option for those who value great design and staying on top of everything, effortlessly.
With Rooster, you can
- Manage your calendar and to-do list together
- Enter appointments rapidly with the custom QuickCal Keyboard
- See everything you need to on one screen (no need to tap through for more information)
- Pin your 'someday' tasks
- View your daily headlines with the Summary tool
- Share calendars, invite, set alarms, split calendars, etc.
Ranked in these QuestionsQuestion Ranking
Pro UI is clean and sleek
It has been designed to show you everything you'd want to about your schedule on one screen. You don't need to tap through for address details, room location or for the title of your meeting. It's clean and easy to read too.
Pro Works with the main calendar for use on laptop/iPad
You can use iCal on your laptop and Rooster on your phone. The phone version of iCal takes longer to enter events and the UI isn't as streamlined.
Pro So, so easy to add appointments
To add an appointment, you just need to tap them in. No long forms. No interpretation error of natural language. It's truly unique and superior to other calendars.