LogSentinel provide log aggregation and GDPR-related solutions.
Store your logs and keep a record of your processing activities securely in one place, using a blockchain-inspired secure audit trail.
Thanks to the LogSentinel platform you will be able to:
- keep an unmodified digital evidence of subscriber consent
- keep an eye on the processes using the aggregated event overview
- be able to detect a data breach event and notify the local authority within the 72-hour timeframe required by GDPR
- be able to prevent internal and external data breaches
- be able to use the unmodifiable logs as a legitimate digital evidence protecting your company interests
Ranked in these QuestionsQuestion Ranking
Pro Unmodifiable records
In order to have an eligible digital evidence, you need to ensure that the logs cannot be deleted or modified. By using LogSentinel you can ensure that your data is tamper-free/tamper-evident, time-stamped and securely logged in two blockchains. This means that no one can manipulate your logs, which is a good fraud prevention method. This also helps the organization to make sure that the logs can be used as a digital evidence in front of the court (for e.g. if someone complains that they have never opted in you can use the opt-in logs as an eligible digital evidence).
Pro GDPR compliance helper
There is a special section for DPOs available, where audit records can be stored and digital evidences can be made available for different purposes. There is a dedicated GDPR register with fields specially tailored as per the GDPR requirements and containing all data that needs to be stored in one place. There is also an option to add GDPR entities so you can make sure that all aspects of the business are documented and included in one place accessible from the responsible parties.
Pro Easy integration
Pro Free plan
There is a limited Forever Free option.