One Commander V3 is a modern file manager for Windows 10 and Windows 11. Features include tabs, dual-pane browsers, columns navigation, built-in preview, a theming system and much more.
Free (NO ADS) for non-commercial use, and PRO version with additional features for professional use.
- Dark/Light Themes...
- Miller Columns (improved over MacOS Finder)
- File Preview built-in (Press Space)
- Long Unicode Path support (not limited to Windows' 260 characters in path)
- File Age / Relative File Dates (hours/days from modification time), Color Coded
- Organize Favorites into project groups
- Quick Filtering of Current Folder
- File Operations Queue -Batch File Operations
- Easy Keyboard Navigation
- ToDo Tasks and Notes in Any Folder
- Drop List / Smarter Clipboard
- Paste text and bitmap images directly as files
- Easy sorting to multiple destinations
- Photo / Audio / Video / Document metadata
- Picture Preview with Metadata and GPS photo location
- Dark / Light themes
- Image Converter
- RegEx renaming
- Monitoring folders for changes
- Folder background images (automatic if called folder.jpg or cover.jpg)
- File Explorer and OS X Finder Alternative
- Unpack zip and other archives with built-in 7zip
- QuickLook support
- Dual-panel, side-by-side file browsing
- Editable theme files (xaml format)
Ranked in these QuestionsQuestion Ranking
Pro Simple and Fast
Fast search and filter.
Free for non commercial use.
Pro Miller columns
Like Finder from macOS.
Pro Multi tab support
Light and Dark and some more.
Pro Default File manager setup
Can make it the default file manager such that windows explorer stays out of the way for most of the work.
Con Context menu only based on icons