ExplorerMax, a smart file manager for the Windows system.
- Tabs - Tabs let you keep multiple folders open and switch between them quickly.
- Quick Search - Search the files from your system or specific disk. And it's returning the results in groups / Categories clearly.
- Bookmarks - Keep your favorite files or folders quickly accessible through bookmarks.
- Timeline - Locate to your file-managing history and recent files efficiently.
- Skin - Light or dark mode is available.
- Batch Rename - Smart rename your files.
- Compression/Extraction - Easy to compress and extract the files in most types.
It offers a 30-day free trial without any restrictions. Please try it now. And we keep improving it all the time.
Want to have a free license? Join the review program!
Ranked in these QuestionsQuestion Ranking
Pro Fast search and organized results
When you search for anything, you can get what you want soon. And your target files are grouped into different categories.
Pro Tabs and bookmarks
Like browsing via Chrome, I can browse my files with tabbing window and collect my favorites. Easy and simple.
Pro Dark and light mode
I've never seen a file manager can match with windows so great like ExplorerMax., especilaly the dark mode.
Pro Stylish design
Everything here is organized and fancy.
This fuction can help you track the file history and bulk buttons enables you to clear them selectively.
Pro Adaptive UI
It alters the default Explore a little. But yet very Functional. It also comes with other themes. Dark theme included
Con Resources Usage
The nice UI comes under the expenses of resources. It can severely slow your PC
Con Need more functions
So far, they have released many updates and more surprises are needed.