Modern CI/CD, open-source, on-premise system that is highly scalable and focused on testing.
- flexible workflow planning using Starlark/Python
- distributed building and testing
- various executors: bare metal, docker, lxd, VM
- highly scalable to thousands of executors
- sophisticated test results analysis
- email and slack notifications
Ranked in these QuestionsQuestion Ranking
Pro Open source
The sources are freely available on the permissive Apache 2.0 license.
Pro On premise
Most of the popular CI/CD tools are either available only in the cloud or are outdated and limited. There is a need for self-hosted modern CI/CD solutions.
Pro Many executors
Kraken, besides running jobs on bare-metal machines, can run them in Docker and LXD containers.
Pro Integration with 3rd party test tools
Integrates well with several testing tools like JUnit, PyTest, Go test and more.
Pro Focused on testing
Focused on testing. It has many built-in features for results analysis.
Pro Highly scalable
It is scalable to thousands of execution machines and hundreds of thousands of test cases per build.