KiTTY is a fork from version 0.62 of PuTTY which has all the features from the original software, and adds many others.
Ranked in these QuestionsQuestion Ranking
Pro Includes additional features over PuTTy
- Sessions filter
- Shortcuts for pre-defined command
- The session launcher
- Automatic logon script
- URL hyperlinks
- Running a locally saved script on a remote session
- Send to tray
- Quick start of a duplicate session
- SSH Handler: Internet Explorer integration
- pscp.exe and WinSCP integration
- New command-line options
Pro Can store login credentials
Pro Startup sessions
Support start-up sessions which allow you to specify the window/tab layout, working directories, and programs to run on startup.
Pro True Color support
Supports True Color, so software like Vim can display a really nice pallet.
Uses Unicode for the best character compatibility.
Con Still new
Has no packages for a lot of main distros.