KiTTY is a fork from version 0.62 of PuTTY which has all the features from the original software, and adds many others.
Ranked in these QuestionsQuestion Ranking
Pro Includes additional features over PuTTy
- Sessions filter
- Shortcuts for pre-defined command
- The session launcher
- Automatic logon script
- URL hyperlinks
- Running a locally saved script on a remote session
- Send to tray
- Quick start of a duplicate session
- SSH Handler: Internet Explorer integration
- pscp.exe and WinSCP integration
- New command-line options
Pro Startup sessions
Support start-up sessions which allow you to specify the window/tab layout, working directories, and programs to run on startup.
Pro Can store login credentials
Uses Unicode for the best character compatibility.
Pro True Color support
Supports True Color, so software like Vim can display a really nice pallet.