Raygun Crash Reporting is an automated error monitoring software that gives you visibility into the errors in your application so software teams can save time when replicating and resolving issues.
- See the full stack trace, environment, browser, version, OS, class name, and host.
- Pair with Real User Monitoring sessions for full user sessions and performance timings.
- Replicate problems with user, network, and application event detail.
- Source maps support, symbol uploads, and breakpad minidumps.
- Deployment tracking.
- Affected user tracking.
- Slack and Jira integrations.
- Support for every language and platform.
Get it here: https://raygun.com/platform/crash-reporting
Ranked in these QuestionsQuestion Ranking
Pro Allows leaving comments on issues
It's possible to comment on issues. Great for coordinating if and how exceptions should be handled within a team.
Pro Exceptions are grouped
Raygun groups similar exceptions together displaying the number of occurences so that there's no need to deal with each instance of the error separately.
Pro Daily digest emails
Raygun can send a summary of all error that have happened over the day.
Pro Email notifications
Raygun can be set up to send email notifications as soon as exceptions occur.