A desktop tool for fast and comprehensive technical audit of the entire website. Created by Netpeak Software
Netpeak Spider is a desktop tool which crawls your website like a search engine robot and detects key SEO issues that influence the website’s visibility in SERP. Netpeak Spider is available on Windows and Mac OS (10.11 and higher).
This tool allows you to:
- Spot 60+ issues of your website optimization.
- Check 50+ key on-page SEO parameters.
- Calculate internal PageRank to improve website linking structure.
- Analyze all incoming and outgoing internal links.
- View page source and HTTP headers.
- Generate sitemaps: XML, Image and HTML.
- Adjust Netpeak Spider to your own requirements using crawling modes for the entire website, the URL list or XML Sitemap.
- Set custom rules to crawl either the entire website or its certain part
- Consider indexation instructions (Robots.txt, Meta Robots, X-Robots-Tag, Canonical)
- Perform custom search of source code/text using 4 types of search.
- Avoid duplicate content: Pages, Titles, Meta Descriptions, H1 Headers, etc.
- Spot issues with redirects.
- Overview panel for fast SEO audit with special status codes which show website indexation and potential issues.
- Export and save all results only in CSV, including reference links, redirects, h1-h6 headers, as well as information about issues and images.