Here’s the Deal
Slant is powered by a community that helps you make informed decisions. Tell us what you’re passionate about to get your personalized feed and help others.
Descriptions help others learn about the option
Pro There are significant improvements compared to the original Pixel Dungeon and Shattered Pixel Dugeon games
- Much larger levels creating a different gameplay and strategy experience;
- Mobs drop monster meat to facilitate longer and more in-depth exploration of the larger levels;
- Dew system has been revised to create a currency for upgrade opportunities;
- Dew vial has been reworked as a new pivotal resource for exploring the dungeon;
- Wraiths and grave hunting is now a major part of the game progression;
- Boss fights have been completely reworked to be more intense and challenging requiring completely new tactics;
- Mobs now adjust strength as you go deeper into the dungeon to stay balanced with upgrades;
- New levels are accessible at each stage with Four additional levels available at the end of the game;
- New levels include unique enemies, items, and rewards.
Know any positive aspects of this option?
See Product Page for "Sprouted Pixel Dungeon"
Have a question about Sprouted Pixel Dungeon? Leave a comment for Paolo, Alex and 4 other contributors.