Here’s the Deal
Slant is powered by a community that helps you make informed decisions. Tell us what you’re passionate about to get your personalized feed and help others.
Spathiphyllum contains calcium oxalate, a severe irritant. Some individuals may suffer skin rashes from handling the plant. Ingestion causes burning and swelling of the mouth and throat, as well as nausea and vomiting. In pets, this can progress to kidney failure if left untreated. (Note that Spathiphyllum is not a true lily, and rarely lethal to pets.) See More
Help millions of people make better decisions.
Each month, over 2.8 million people use Slant to find the best products and share their knowledge. Pick the tags you’re passionate about to get a personalized feed and begin contributing your knowledge.