Elite: Dangerous is a space combat, exploration, and trading simulation game, featuring online-only single player and MMO-esque multiplayer. You are free to make your own choices, allowing you to become a trader, bounty hunter, or even a space pirate that preys on other space fleets.
- Tiny ships.
- Ships require both fuel and insurance.
- The most awkward flight controls ever conceived of.
- Taking on quests for missions, is like searching for a job board. Once you find one you are given a timed window to complete a mission before time runs out.
- Its clearly a solo game designed to force shove multiplayer down your throat.
- Terrible community. Might as well be paid to play.