Artemis is a sci-fi themed, space bridge simulation party game, where users are tasked with co-operating with a team of people in order to control the space ship. Best described as a "Star Trek" simulator.
Pro 6 distinctive roles that allow for variety of play
Crew on the bridge consists of a captain and 5 stations:
- Engineering - in charge of energy distribution and the DamCon
- Science - in charge of scanning and information distribution
- Weapons - in charge of military equipment
- Comms - in charge of monitoring communications between enemies and friendly ships
- Helm - in charge of piloting the ship
Being that there are a few different roles to choose from it will take many play-throughs to experience them all, which gives good variety to the player, especially when considering that the experience even with the same role can play out differently with a group of different players.