When comparing Makers Empire 3D vs Voxel Max, the Slant community recommends Voxel Max for most people. In the question“What are the best voxel editors?” Voxel Max is ranked 5th while Makers Empire 3D is ranked 7th. The most important reason people chose Voxel Max is:
- Full suite of features on both iPhone & iPad - Real time material rendering - 256x256x256 build area
Ranked in these QuestionsQuestion Ranking
Pro Works on many platforms
Supports iOS, Android, Windows, and Mac.
While only simple at this stage when you create and participate in sharing and commenting or even uploading you can unlock various, useful, purpose built items to create more detailed 3D printable models. The characters and avatars which you unlock are very cute like Japanese inspired anime.
Pro Easy to use navigation
Icons are easy to understand and so simple that children (as young as 4) can use it.
Pro Easy to use with touch controls
It is touch optimized, making for an easy touch controlled experience.
Pro POWERFUL MOBILE EXPERIENCE
Full suite of features on both iPhone & iPad
Real time material rendering
256x256x256 build area
Pro APPLE PENCIL & PRESSURE SENSITIVITY
- Adjustable pressure sensitivity
- Control brush size and color
- Apple Pencil “double-tap” to switch tools
Pro FAMILIAR TOOLS
- Cube/Sphere Brushes, Line, Box & Face Extrusion
- Axis Stretching and Mirroring
- Many select options and Selection Masking
Pro ADJUST LAST ACTION WITH CONTROL POINTS
- Fine tune position and scale of any edit operation
- Curve controls on freehand strokes
- Change material or swap color gradient
Pro UP TO 1920 MATERIALS
- 240 color swatches with individual alphas
- 24-bit RGB color with 8-bit transparency
- 8 material layers to adjust render settings
Pro UNLIMITED VERSION HISTORY
- Undo all the way to document start
- Playback entire build as a time-lapse
- Cloud sync files and edit across devices
Con Limited exporting formats
You can only export files as STL.