Are you sick of all those colorful and chaotic launchers?
Did Icons, App Drawer and Dock bother you enough?
Do you miss those times when you could do whatever you wanted with a simple command and the enter key?
Then, T-UI Launcher and its Linux-like CLI (Command Line Interface) are a must for your Device.
• T-UI commands (like uninstall, open, sms, ..)
• Native Android/Linux commands
• aliases, use your favourites commands faster
• suggestions, to help you compose your commands
• tuixt, in-app text editor
• widely customizable launcher
• CLI music playe
• full Linux-like CLI interface
Some T-UI commands:
• uninstall [app]
• sms [contact] [text]
• call [contact]
• calc [expression]
• search [google, playstore, youtube, files]
• share [file]
• mv / cp [file] [dest]
- many other Linux commands
Ranked in these QuestionsQuestion Ranking
Pro High Performance
This is a very powerful launcher which doesn't burden the system.
Pro App installation status
You can track your latest app install changes directly on your homescreen.
You can customize a wide variety of settings for the launcher.
You can assign aliases to access your favorite commands faster.
The launcher has a powerful suggestions feature, where it will suggest commands and apps as you type.
Pro T-UI Commands
You can uninstall, open, SMS, call and calculate directly from the launcher.
You can even search from the launcher, on Google, the Play Store, Youtube or for .files on your phone.
Pro Clean UI
Clean UI without clutter.
Con Text all the way down.
There is no graphical interface with this launcher, so bring a good keyboard.