Here’s the Deal
Slant is powered by a community that helps you make informed decisions. Tell us what you’re passionate about to get your personalized feed and help others.
Review of Libby's Mug Cake powered by the Slant community.
- 30g / 1 oz butter melted
- 30g / 1 oz ground almonds
- 1 tbs unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 tsp granulated stevia (or sweetener of choice) to taste
- 1 egg
- 1 tbs coconut flour
- ½ tsp baking powder
- ¼ tsp vanilla
- Melt the butter in the mug in the microwave.
- Add the almonds, cocoa and stevia. Mix well.
- Add the egg and all other ingredients. Mix well.
- Cook in the microwave until cooked in the centre.
- Serve with whipped cream and berries.
Nutritional information per serving:
- Serving size: 1 large mug cake (73.1g)
- Calories: 530kcal
- Fat: 48.1g (66%)
- Carbohydrates: 11.9g (16%)
- Sugar: 3.3g
- Fibre: 6.8g
- Protein: 18.2g (25%)
Ranked in these QuestionsQuestion Ranking
Pro Cake is made with common ingredients
Items can easily be found in any grocery shop.
Pro Can be made quickly
The cake can be made in about 10 minutes.
Con Coconut flour is expensive
Can try grounding shredded coconut to save money.
Con Requires a microwave oven
Help millions of people make better decisions.
Each month, over 2.8 million people use Slant to find the best products and share their knowledge. Pick the tags you’re passionate about to get a personalized feed and begin contributing your knowledge.