Pro Easy to use, yet powerful Events system
Llama's core feature is an easy to understand and use Events system. Events consist of Actions that trigger based on Conditions. You can combine this system with the Area and Profile systems to automatically adjust how your phone behaves in certain situations.
- Connecting / disconnecting a Bluetooth device
- Entering / exiting Car Mode
- Charging / unplugged
- Day of the Week
- Entering / leaving / being in / not being in an Area
- Music starts / stops
- At a certain time interval
- Adjusting brightness
- Adjusting music volume
- Changing profile
- Killing an app
- Placing a notification
- Running an app
- Turn account synchronization on / off
- Turn Airplane Mode on / off
- Turn mobile data on / off
- Turn GPS on / off
- Turn screen lock on / off
- Turn Wi-Fi on / off
Pro Reliable, cell tower-based location triggers
To teach Llama your current position, go to the Areas tab and long-press your current position, then choose Start Learning Area. The app will now and in the future identify that area based on cell towers in the location. The longer you stay within that area the first time you set it to learn, the better Llama will be able to identify that place.
You can also manually add or remove certain cell towers to areas.